2. Always be kind online!
3. Follow the Golden rule! Don't do anything online that you wouldn't do in real life.
4. If you are ever cyberbullied, STOP, BLOCK, and TELL a trusted adult.
5. Spelling counts! Check your spelling in everything you do online.
How do I choose my password?
Be creative – your password should be easy for you to remember but hard for other people to guess. Pet's names, family members' names, birthdays or even your favorite activity might be too easy for others to guess. Using both letters and numbers is a great way to make your password super safe.
How do I keep my password safe?
- 1. Don't share your password with anyone except your parents, not even your beary best friend!
- 2. If someone finds your password, change it right away!
- 3. On public computers, like those you use at school or the library, always unclick the "remember me" button so that strangers can't login to your account after you leave.
Why is this important?
If a cyberbully knows your password, they can lock you out of your account, change
your character, spend your Bear Bills® and pretend they're you when they talk
to other characters online.
A cyberbully is anyone who uses the Internet, phone or other device to send or post hurtful messages or images to others. It also includes anyone who might log onto your account without your permission. If you feel hurt by someone who has done something like this to you, always tell a trusted adult.
STOP, BLOCK and TELL
We have worked beary hard to make sure that Bearville™ is a safe place for you and your furry friends to play, but sometimes it can still be misused. Remember to stop talking to them – don't reply back, block them from talking to you and tell a trusted adult. If another player is bullying you, just double click on their character and click on "report player". We take all reports beary seriously and will investigate them right away.
Keep your personal information is PERSONAL
Never share your real name, address, phone number, age, name of your school or any other personal information with anyone online.
Tween Angels are kids just like you! They are experts on online safety and can answer your questions about cyberbullies.
Submit a question to Tween Angels!
Not all questions will be answered. Please contact email@example.com if you have a question about Bearville.
Swearing, cheating, bullying or any other mean behavior is never allowed and can lead to your account being suspended and/or banned permanently.
2. Keep chat and behavior safe and appropriate.
Any chat or behavior that is abusive, obscene, threatening, offensive, sexually explicit, ethnically or racially offensive or references drugs or alcohol can lead to a permanent ban of your account without warning.
3. Never give out personal information.
The best way to stay safe online is to NEVER share your real name, phone number, address, email or passwords. Sharing your own or others personal information can lead to a permanent ban of your account.
4. Keep virtual stuff virtual.
Advertising, selling or buying virtual stuff for real world money through Bearville or any other site is not allowed and can lead to a permanent ban of your account.